The Cruise Boys specialize in providing interline cruise rates for airline employees and other qualified individuals. If you are not an airline employee, then no problem! The Cruise Boys can still help you find the best cruise rates around. Request a quote online and let us help you make your cruise dreams a reality.We offer interline rates on all major cruise lines including: Azamara, Carnival, Celebrity, Costa, Cunard, Crystal, Holland America, MSC, NCL, Princess, Regent Seven Seas, Royal Caribbean, Seabourn, SeaDream Yacht Club, Silversea and Windstar! Request a quote or sign up for our newsletter below to get access to our latest interline deals.
Interline Travel Deals Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest exclusive deals for interline travelers sent directly to your inbox.
We welcome all qualified individuals to register FREE with KVI Travel for full access to Interline pricing and online booking.
IMPORTANT: When registering, be sure to choose Robert Huss or Kevin Llamas as your KVI agent. Please e-mail or once you complete your reservation so we can finalize your booking.
Interline rates are valid for the following individuals:
- Employees of any IATA affiliated airline (this generally includes FedEx, UPS & DHL with a few exceptions such as Carnival & NCL)
- Employee’s spouse & dependent children
- Parents of airline employee (except Disney Cruise Line unless employee is traveling)
- Retirees of IATA affiliated airlines currently operating
- Employees of the Federal Aviation Administration
- Members of the National Air Traffic Controller’s Association
- Any guest sharing a cabin with a qualified airline employee
Please contact us for specific cruise line policies before booking if unsure as to your eligibility.
Not sure if you qualify? and we will be happy to help.
If you do not qualify for Interline Rates, we invite you to , call or request a quote online to find out about discounted retail specials that may be available. Be sure to ask about resident, past passenger or senior rates!
- Most cruise lines require a letter of employment verification on company letterhead and/or a copy of the employee ID within 48 hours of deposit or payment.
- Holland America has a bump policy for Interline rates. It is possible that in an overbooking situation, they will, even at the last moment, bump you from your cruise. Fares will be refunded, and in most cases an alternative sailing offered. This does not happen often, but it does happen.
- Carnival has a generous interline program allowing up to 3 cabins per traveling airline employee under their “Friends & Family” program. for details!